منتدى احـــــلام البنــــات
 Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا  Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 829894
ادارة المنتدي  Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 103798
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» انا جديدة................................................................
 Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 05, 2013 4:49 pm من طرف sally

» ماستي.........................................................
 Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 Icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 10, 2013 2:07 pm من طرف ميارة يوكي

» مرحبا انا عضوة جديدة
 Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 01, 2013 4:32 pm من طرف Hotohori Saihitei Seishuk

» Recrutamento ~Téo~
 Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 12, 2013 10:48 am من طرف westhouse100

» خدمة صيانة وستنجهاوس // 35710008 - 01023140280 // توكيل غسالات ( Westinghouse )
 Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 12, 2013 10:47 am من طرف westhouse100

» خدمة صيانة ويرلبول // 356990066 - 01283377353 // توكيل ايس ميكر ( Whirlpool )
 Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 12, 2013 10:42 am من طرف westhouse100

» خدمة صيانة ويرلبول // 356990066 - 01283377353 // توكيل ديب فريزر ( Whirlpool )
 Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 12, 2013 10:40 am من طرف westhouse100

» خدمة صيانة ويرلبول // 356990066 - 01283377353 // توكيل غسالات اطباق ( Whirlpool )
 Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 12, 2013 10:38 am من طرف westhouse100

» خدمة صيانة ويرلبول // 356990066 - 01283377353 // توكيل ثلاجات ( Whirlpool )
 Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 12, 2013 10:35 am من طرف westhouse100

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
ساعة المنتدى

التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
sally
 Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 I_vote_rcap Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 I_voting_bar Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 I_vote_lcap 
luchia hanon
 Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 I_vote_rcap Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 I_voting_bar Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 I_vote_lcap 
عاشقة الانمي
doremi
**dina**
iman
nancy
manar
احلى رغودي
westhouse95

Prayer transforms your life into a paradise

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
**dina**
مشرفة
مشرفة
**dina**

عدد المساهمات : 93
نقاط : 48159
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/04/2011

Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Prayer transforms your life into a paradise     Prayer transforms your life into a paradise	 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 01, 2011 10:09 am

: Prayer transforms your life into a paradise
Who said impossible

I said to him: Try
If you sent this prayer to you all
Anyone who has read King says there Hmada'a
You like fare
Means any one read by like you who have read
Imagine the number of good deeds that you will get if it sent this email
Frrrrrrrrrrrrs
* Admitted * that prayer
* That God willing, God readily affairs of the whole *

* There is no god but Allah, Halim Karim *
* No god but God Almighty *
* Is no god but Allah, Lord of the seven heavens and Lord of the Throne *

* Oh God, I ask You for an increase in debt *
* The pool at the age *
* The health of the body *
* The capacity to earn a living *
* And repentance before death *
* And a certificate at death *
* And forgiveness after death *
Q: Excuse me when the account *
* The safest of doom *
* The share of Paradise *
* And guide us to look at the face cream *
* Oh God, have mercy upon our dead and the deceased Muslims and heal our patients and patients with Muslim *
* Oh God, forgive the Muslim men and women and believing men and women, living and dead *

* Oh God, give me a good ending *
* Oh God, grant me death, I prostrate to you, O Most Merciful *

* O Thbtni When asked the two angels *
* Oh God, make my grave a garden of Paradise does not make it a pit of fire pits *
* O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the temptations of this world *
* Oh God, I seek refuge in You from the temptations of this world *

* Oh God, I seek refuge in You from the temptations of this world *
* Oh God, our faith is strong and united our word and give us victory over your enemies, enemies of religion *
* Oh God scattered them and make them circle *

* Oh God, we insist our Muslim brothers everywhere *
* Oh God, have mercy on our fathers and mothers, and forgive them and overcome all Siiathma and brought them into His paradise **
* God bless the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him *

* Please *
* Contact pray for you until you say the angels' and you likewise'....

* And do not close for each order to gain the reward of say, God willing *
What do you think prayer if I do spent a year and can not finish writing the Angels Favors???
A man of the Salaf: No god but God
The number of what it was, and the number is, and the number of movements and stillness
After a full year said it again
She said the angels, we did not finish writing the merits of the past year
My brother: What is the easiest chant and the greatest reward
Imagine if you posted and echoed by dozens of people because of you
Saying: If you narrowed your world, do not say: Lord I have are great ...... But Say: O my Lord, are a large
Say
Blessings on Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You blessed Ibrahim and Al-Ibrahim
And Park
Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as you blessed Abraham and on the Abrahimanc Hamid Majid
And sent this message to 10 people within an hour to be earned 10 million prayer for the beloved in your newspaper, God willing,
'Important'
I do not play the devil in your head and read and Tagaflha and then send it says ..
I say: Imagine you are standing on the resurrection and held accountable and do not guarantee entry into heaven and suddenly brings you a mountain of good deeds do not know where from????
Manalastmrar Bean: Hallelujah Hallelujah and praise the great and multiplied this Aljebalqm to send this message to everyone you have an existing mailing list ..
May God help you to work all the best
Al King, if you read every day before going to sleep and be Nesc in the grave and protect you from the torment of the grave until the Day of Resurrection ...

Publish it for your friends may be the cause of your access and Djuly Paradise

Light to prevent the wrath of God

Al Yassin and prevent thirst on the Day of Resurrection

Surat Al Mulk and torment of the grave

And Al-Kawthar prevent litigation

And Al prevent unbelievers disbelief at the death

Al sincerity and hypocrisy prevent
Surat people and prevent the obsessive and Al Falaq prevent envy

And God knows
Bye
We hope to be Prayer Answered
ولكم مني خالصé الشكر والتقدير
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Prayer transforms your life into a paradise
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى احـــــلام البنــــات :: المــــيديا الاســــــلامية :: المنتــــدى الاسلامى-
انتقل الى: